New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, my car has been severely vandalised. Its in the body shop right now getting fixed. My wing was destroyed, and I don't have a receipt for it for insurance. So does ANYONE have a receipt for a wing that they could send me a copy of? I'll pay ANYONE $20 for it, the more expensive the receipt the better. If someone could help me with that, I would appreciate it SO much, otherwise I won't get a payout for the wing. Thanks in advance!

Jason

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I told the insurance company that I don't have a receipt. They said try to find one, any one, and they'll give me the payout for it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
um, couldn't you just buy a new one then give them that receipt? My knowledge of insurance policies is very un-impressive.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could, yes, but I'm not putting a new wing on the car, and insurance will give me a cash payout for the old one.

G

·
Try asking them if you can just print out an estimate for the cost of the wing. That way you could just go to customcougars.com or any other website that sells that wing, print out the price, and send that in.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Did you buy a wing from a company or a person??

Did you buy it on your credit card?? Check?? etc??

If you got it from a company and you ask them for a copy of the receipt, they can get one to you. If you ought it on a CC and can prove they sell the wing that'll be good enough. A cancelled check you get back in the mail will do fine too.

G

·

END FRAUD
Thanks to these actions, we're all paying TOP-DOLLAR for our insurances. If you can't find your receipt.

I will be more than willing to give the insurance company a call for ya, or help you writing them a letter, however, asking for a higher priced wing receipt, is just PLAIN WRONG....sorry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts