New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after working all day today I came home to Sassy unloading my new Toy. This is one that all of Mass/Conn can enjoy with me.
Anyone want to guess, but keep it clean....:naughty:

Ron:smoke-t:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And the Winner is........Sami. Paul you know I can't call you the winner as this is your second home and you already knew....lol

Kim the pole would be for Ann and I.....:naughty:

You got that right. Sas came home with a brand new Weber Grill for me. She said I was due for a new one as mine was 15 years old. I hate to get rid of all the flavor the grease gave off, so we need to cook cook cook guys so this one will be as good as the old one.
When is the next BBQ??????????????????????

WE WANT MORE VEGTABLES SAMI.

Ron:smoke-t:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JS you kill me:rofl: Ya, we cleaned the old grill but after 15 years it gave off some fine flavor. Hell ya Sami, bring on the veggies. We marinated a bus load of veggies and grilled 'em, yours were better.

Ann:)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yah!!!! When IS sammi gonna get the chance to grill more Veggies.

Speaking of Grills... we have a little Weber portable grilll we got as a wedding present that has never been used. We should donate it to Mass/Conn... its just chillin in our basement

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.