New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chris,

We need to get some footage of your car and some races around here in columbus. Maximas and Mustangs just love your car.

Bling.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
What in the aching Christ is a "W body"? Damn....I can't believe how much I hate people.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Are you calling them out in friendship or just being an ass....i can't ever tell emotion over the internet.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Friendship. This guys cool, go a high 13 sec GTP. Generally, just 270 or 71. We went down to Edgewater a while ago and were screwing around with other cars. I've yet to find anybody in this area though, I see cougs all the time and post in the Ohio NECO but don't ever get a response. Where is everybody?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
We need to get some footage of your car and some races around here in columbus. Maximas and Mustangs just love your car.
do you guys race stangs and Maxima's alot or something?
you ever win with the cougar?
sounds like some fun to me man.

·
Administrator
24,476 Posts
LinkMan and I are in Hilliard / west side. JAMallott is in Westerville. OSUStallion is in Dublin. ColumbusCougar is in Upper Arlington.

Where are YOU?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are in Bexley, what are yall up to this friday night?

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
We never got to race em, we seen a few riced maximas and a couple stangs. He toyed with the stand in his GTP but it was only a V6, kinda ignored my coug, though I could have taken him.;) The maximas wouldn't do anything, I wanted a run but they wouldn't. It was pretty cool, maybe we can all head down to national trails when they open back up next season. I'm curious to see what my coug runs, I'm just hoping high 16's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts