New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
makes a nice xmas gift for yourself any lonestar necos have em yet. mine should be installed in jan keep you guys posted ont the results

·
Registered
418 Posts
EdgeCat had a CAI made by SCA (iirc) but he has since sold his cat. He comes around every now and then

I am looking into getting one....my car is already loving this cooler weather!

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
right alan...im loving this cooler weather...seems like s.a. is a breeding ground for heat soak. I am ordering the GMK this week also and will have it installed around x-mas

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm waiting to see what happens with that "titan cai"...i'm in no hurry for a CAI in this cooler weather...the GMK is a bit expensive but i've heard good things about it.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
GMK lowered his price for the cold air extension to 110 shipped including a filter and all the hardware, so im going to go ahead and get that one. since your in SA also when i get it on maybe we could hook up on weekend and you could check it out...or just hang out or whatever

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW I'm selling my custom done short ram for 60 bucks once i get my GMK CAI installed around jan- feb time frame
only a month old , i had it done at DEEPSTAGE motorsports in killeen,tx. still got the reciept.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Well since GMK lowered his price i'll go with that. let me know when you get it funkboy

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Originally posted by: Alan
EdgeCat had a CAI made by SCA (iirc) but he has since sold his cat. He comes around every now and then

I am looking into getting one....my car is already loving this cooler weather!

:wave:

·
Registered
418 Posts
haha see!

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
i got my Custom Cougars CAI and installed it last night took about 2 1/2 hours

i must say i think this is going to be the answer to our Texas heat soak i took about a 1 hour drive with it last night, got home and popped the hood and the ENTIRE intake piping even the part between the TB and MAF was ICE cold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts