New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's not like I ever had a chance, but I wanted to see if it would "race" me.

I was driving on the highway about 75-80 on the fast lane when the vette comes up rather quick behind me. We were caught up in a little traffic and when it cleared in front of me, I dropped it to 4th (could have taken it to 3rd, but that's pretty much the top end speed for that gear). I steadily increased my speed and approached 115mph and the vette is still on my ass, next thing he gets on the right lane and drives by me like I'm standing still!
All I did was shrug my shoulders and raise my hand in pity as the driver of the vette smiles while he handed me my ass.

I mean he's in a vette, what was I thinking? LOL GO COUGAR!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I raced a C5 once in my Honda Civic. I think he ran a 1/4 mile in about the time I ran an 1/8th. It didn't even look like we were racing he pulled so far ahead so fast.

G

·
i won a C5 once and at that it was Z06.......i mean, i think he knew we were racing? he was like 1000 years old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.