New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Spain!

I'm coming to install a BZ short RAM intake, and I'd know if somebody with BZ had installed a WR cold air box.

The BZ intake:

The cold air box:

Does It fits correctly?
Any picture of this cold air box installed?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I doubt any one does as the BZ intake looks like one of those ebay peices of crap. I would also figure if anyone is spending the money on the cold air box they would also get the WR intake also ...

outside guess, if the filter/maf end up in the same spot as the WR intake it should work

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I doubt any one does as the BZ intake looks like one of those ebay peices of crap. I would also figure if anyone is spending the money on the cold air box they would also get the WR intake also ...

outside guess, if the filter/maf end up in the same spot as the WR intake it should work
This is my BZ intake installed:

Attachments

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,819 Posts
I have heard lots of complaints about the WR "cold air" box. It pretty much just serves to choke off the airflow, and the aluminum heats up a lot more than the stock plastic box, and just holds it all in!

You'd be just as well off using your stock plastic airbox and a K&N drop-in filter, along with the metal intake tube. At least it draws air from outside the fender.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts