New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whelp.....time for me to leave.....i'll still view the boards, but wont be posting....so you'll have to PM or IM me if ya wanna chat :rofl:

:wave:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Uhhhhh...what???

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Huh???? It's not April 1st yet, dumb a$$! Because I know you're joking...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
OMG is THIS what Trevor was talking about today, when he told me i was soon to be "#2" ?

Later Tef... and thanks for your job. :)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Well im confused, but i know i could see avatars before and now i cant and that thread happens to be locked. Well i dunno, i guess your serious Ethan, i enjoyed your posts and it was good meeting ya. Ill catch up with ya on aim or pm.

·
Registered
549 Posts
alright well im gone for a week and look what happens... i will def be in touch to figure this out! we'll miss ya on here- but i will be in touch

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
December fools joke everyone :wiggle:

Big Thanks to iggy, masta, and axio for not telling on me and getting neco wnodering what the hell happened and already trying to steal my job :rofl:

:loser:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
C'mon....you didnt think you were getting rid of me that easily....and besides...you think i'd go this quietly???

When i leave.....im gonig in style :wave:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
Big Thanks to iggy, masta, and axio for not telling on me and getting neco wnodering what the hell happened and already trying to steal my job :rofl:
No problem ;)

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
wow.....we really REALLY need to find something...ANYthing to talk about here in NJNECO.........

Mike

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nuthing like a lil sarcasm to get people posting again ....:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New Magic Number......4567 and then i will actually be leaving. Gives everyone plenty of time to adjust :wiggle:

and yeah, i suck...i couldnt hold out, maybe if i only posted in jersey....but since im everywhere on the boards, had to break it :wave:

·
Registered
469 Posts
well i will be on the empire boards for a while since i am leaving in 4 days to buffalo for 3 weeks... so i guess you can say that i am leaving for a bit..... and after that i will be overseas so i won't be on the boards at all

1 - 20 of 22 Posts