New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone.. sorry I didnt make it to fest this year with the car but i was at myrtle beach with my girlfriend that same time frame. {sorry Crispy}.. Anyway, The car was sold and the buyer picked it up this morning. I was sad to see it go but I am going to move on. I figured I would leave everyone a picture. I had fun with the car and with everyone with the cougarfest experiences.
Well the car will be missed..

I will have a few things in the for sale section that some people my want in the next day or two just to let people know..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
:( That sucks Matt. Your car looked great :thumbsup:....I hope you like your new car...BTW what'd ya get??

·
w00t!
25,017 Posts
I have 'goodbye blue sky' by pink floyd playing... a sad song, for a sad moment :(

that was one of the first modded cougars i can remember... infact, i've had this picture since 2003.
first really custom paint job i ever saw on a cougar.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone... I will still be around but cougarless. A guy bought it for his kid and they live in the area so I am sure I will see it once in awhile. My buddy laughed at me when i told him the car looked good driving. I have been driving a 99 ranger for a year now so I am just going to stay with that but I am going to look at the new eclipses tomorrow. I might try to find another coug or just look into getting a G35 or new eclipse or somthing later on even though my uncle wants me to build a hotrod. I have some things I may look into but you never know.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
man, I loved that car dude. That car will totally be missed. ah, the cruising at virginia beach, I remember it so well. Only memories now. That car was so perfect man. You did an excellent job on it!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Man, I remember seeing that Cougar at my first Fest ever and saying holy [censored], and falling in love right away. I loved your glowing sides, and the interior man. At VA Beach, I sat outside and taped my drift front end along side you and dreamed out my car looking as good as yours!
Im sorry to see it go, and miss your postings as I always think back to you and your ride.
Get the new Eclipse dude!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I drove a new eclipse. The red orangey one. The kid who had it had 3,000 custom leather seats. Its so nice...the only thing i didn't like was i drive with my hand at the bottom of the steering wheel and the way its designed theres a piece there, just like Audi. bummer. Go for it tho. its hottttt :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
16,452 Posts
sorry to hear the news.

I hope you refered the buyer to NECO!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.