New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone,

I don't know too many people on here but I've ran across most of the older cats a time or so during my time. But the end is here. I am the proud new owner of a Mazda RX-8. But I've learned a lot during my time here. So I just wanted to say thanks to all and take care. And if anybody cares yeah I'll probably be throwing some pics up here soon.

Later,

Patrick

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Hate to see ya get rid of the Cougar, but a very nice choice.......what color?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I want an RX8 bad.... SUPER bad.... if I had the cash right now I would never think twice... the grey and the red ones are freakin sweet...

If someone bought my Cougar today that would be the car of my choice immediately

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Traded it in. Got 7,000 for it. Didn't really have the time to try to sell it. Heck I didn't even plan on buying a car just stopped in for a test drive. I didn't even have a chance to get anything off the cougar.

Its Black, Red/Black interior, GT pacakage, Aero Package, Nav unit.

What sold me was the handling. The 50/50 weight distribution feels so solid and neutral in the corners. I haven't had too much time to play with it yet. It started raining but its sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.