New Cougar Forum banner

Buy My Parts Car!

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  insaneclown623 
#1 ·
Have a 2000 Cougar that i crashed late last year. No energy to fix since the frame was slightly bent. Has the following mods

Full 3l with SVT cams with about 80k on it
Underdrive alt and ps pulleys with newer belt on it
MSDS headers
Quaife Differential
MSDS Y pipe (had a hole and has a ghetto weld on it but still works and is sealed)
Ford GT Fuel Pump
Half of the 2002 interior
Konis with GC's as well with about 20-30k

also have a set of OZ superleggeras with shot tires that can go with the car.

Would definitely reccomend this as a parts car only. Too many issues i dont remember to be honest but the drivetrain was in good condition. I forget which gear had a slight grind to it though (2nd or 3rd) but it mightve been do to the fact I had some issues with my clutch cable. I think i had another wheel bearing going out if im not mistaken as well. Just trying to remember what i can.

Going to be picking up a new vehicle soon. Still debating between a Mustang Cobra 03-04 or a Evo X. As my previous cobra deal fell through. lol completely different vehicles.

Anyways looking to get around 1200 for the car as a whole and would prefer not to part out as it is about 50 miles away from me. So dont really have time between work to remove and ship pieces. Also have another 02 parts car with some random motor pieces available. Stripped it to partially fix my vehicle so the interior is completely removed.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ahhh, this could be nice. I've got nowhere to store though. JScullin would you have a place to keep this? Sounds like a good bit I'd like to pull from it if I had somewhere to set it until it was junked or whatever. I'd be willing to go into it half and might be able to find a friend to drive down with me and tow it up.

#7 ·
id be interested in supperlaggeras. i need pics though. and what size? offset?
possibly also interested in the car if i could find someone to transport it here.
whats wrong with it exactly?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.