New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
The only thing I can reccommend is have a new support built? Mine was completely made by the shop and there is no sagging.

Are you using the stock support currently? If so is it metal or plastic? Where exactly is it sagging?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
simply take some conduit and make some supports for the bottom of the bumper back to the car. and like dgnzcoug asked, do you have the plastic or metal support? i have the metal and it supports really well. if you need more help, you can pm bleedblue81 and he'll help you, he's cool.

·
Registered
719 Posts
you can buy a new bumper support an then buy squar angle iron from home depot and make a support from the factory
bumper sup. to the body under the factory sup. that is hoe i got my SW NOSE to stay up.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
instead of angle iron you could use electrical conduit. it's like a dollar for 10 feet. and you can flatten the ends really easy. that's what i done.

G

·
just be weary of any sharp ends of a bracket. With my original Z the bracket was too sharp and gradually punched through the fiberglass. Not a pretty sight.

G

·
the body shop i had put on my drift kit, i think they took my bumper supports off, at least i think, (theyre white and plastic?) well, my front bumper saggs a little now,, how can i fix this right?????? with out the factory bumper supports

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.