New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to go to my first IL NECO meet in Schaumburg this week. But, guess what happened this weekend. Some idiot hit my car while it was parked outside a party. It isn't too bad, it's dented infront of left rear wheel. Now the beautiful body lines of my coog are messed up!
I wished I was there to see it happen. Anyway, I will be at the meet and you can all feel my pain.

See ya there

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Dan,
So you did join?! Cool, looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Sorry about your car, that is a bummer. Find a good body shop and they can put those lines right back in...

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
OH MY.. well, i am very sorry. I will give you a BIG HUG!!!

I am happy you can make it to our meeting on Sunday!! DeVry cougars REUNITE!! We just have to find Chad from Kanakee. He went to DeVry too and there is a Jeff from Wheaton. He goes to DeVry right now. So if you find a black cougar.. STALK him for me ok?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Now Heather... we had a discussion about stalking cougars... you should not do that! And once you do finally find them ... DO NOT i repeat DO NOT get out of your car and run at them! You will scare them! This is a BAD thing!

I hope you know i am teasing you! I do the same darn thing!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Well I guess I do need to calm down when I do see a cougar. None of the cougar owners I have talked to have joined IL NECO, except for Jeff from Wheaton and yet, I have never heard from him since he said He couldn't make it to the Auto Show meet.

But stalking cougars is FUN FUN FUN! I LOVE STALKING COUGARS! Should I mention the guy that works at the workout center thinks I am crazy and he owns a cougar too! Oh well.

Reagan: I will email Tom and Sherri today.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hahah, Heather, I still remember you scaring the hell out of that kid in Downtown Naperville when you saw a Cougar parked accross the street!! You starting jumping up and down and screaming, "Cougar!"

Of course, now you almost have me and Jen doing the same thing....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.