New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...whats everyone up to.

I thought I would make a post cause it seems like this chapter is moving really slow for us and we need to get to talking about something else besides the upcomming meet. Newbies....How ya'll doin?!?!

My thought for the day: Wearing your undies inside out makes the crotch itch like crazy.

·
Registered
736 Posts
kinda inappropriate but heres a joke:
one day this little boy came home from school after gettin in trouble
when the mother asked the boy why he got sent home he said "because i had sex with the teacher"
the mother was..well..flabbergasted
she told the boy to go to his room until his father got home and they would have a chat
when the father arrived home and heard of the news he went to talk to his son
he said, "now son, don't tell your mother this but im very proud of you."
"so how did it feel" he continued
the little boy said, "well daddy, but butt is kinda sore"

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
man im ****in toasted atm :'( between working on my dash(relocating hvac controls where my dvd player is and vice versa and me having to bleach my khakis and doing it all wrong so i got a lingering smell of the bleach in my room as well i think imma have a headache for like a week :(

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
Originally posted by: ZUM
SCORE!!!!
i dont wanna hear about you and adam :p
It's too bad you aren't coming... You'd get to hear ALL about it.
can i get a raincheck on that?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
A neutron walks into a bar. He asks the bartender for a drink, and the bartender says "For you, neutron, no charge."

:ugh:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahahahahahah. That made me actually laugh in the computer lab in the library on campus....everyone is looking at me like im a retard. :(

way to go GWA:rolleyes:

Once upon a time, there was a guy sunbathing in the nude. He saw a little girl coming towards him, so he covered himself with the newspaper he was reading. The girl came up to him and asked "What do you have under the newspaper, mister?" "A bird," the guy replied. The little girl walked away and the guy fell asleep. When he woke up, he was in a hospital in tremendous pain. When the Police asked him what happened, the guy replied, "Idon't know. I was lying on the beach, this girl asked me about my privates, and the next thing I know is I'm here." Police went back to the beach, found the girl, and asked her "What did you do to that naked fellow?" After a little pause, the girl replied, "To him? Nothing. I was playing with the bird and it spit on me, so I broke its neck, cracked its eggs, and set its nest on fire."

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by: CougarBalla2k5
hahah thats funny zum...is that you in your sig pic. Wow...didn't figure you to look so good :hitit::kiss:
nah that is my personal hot model that I get to pose on my car when I want her to. I even catch her driving it from time to time.:flushed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts