New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I marvel at a fabulous erection daily...but then you all knew I'd say that. :cover:

·
Administrator
24,498 Posts
...get a room...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Yeah- I dont know the make and model of the crane like you and Jeff would but there is a pretty good size one over at the airport most the time- think they are making another runway or a building or something...dunno. With airport security up our butts all the time I am afraid to ask such questions due to not wanting a full body cavity search terrorist style.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: Bennett9000
...get a room...
...or at least a video camera...:cover:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I do have a video camera (well its dianes dad's) but video taping at the airport is the quickest way to see the inside of an interrogation room. BELIEVE ME!. Some guy's car broke down on the way to work and was sitting on the access road (west hangar road) where we goto work and within 5 minutes it was surrounded by police cars wanting to know why it was there. I actually got in trouble for pickin the guy up and givin him a lift the rest of the way to his building which is just past our building. So the video camera is out of the question.

You sick sick bastards ;)

·
Administrator
24,498 Posts
I liked it when I saw it the first time - about a YEAR AGO...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Silverkat, I have one at work and it's one of my favorites, awesome pictures. THanks, but I already have a CAT calender at home. The Local 18 calender is also pretty good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts