New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell all my fellow T and A members to have a wonderful night to end 2003. Everyone be safe out there tonight and dont get too drunk *ahem lauren*. This years been fun with joo guys and hopefully next year will be even more fun fun funner! Hopefully (-) some drama ;)

I love you guys and gals!!

KISSKISS!

·
Registered
215 Posts
And no New Year's greeting for your friend's elsewhere? :cry: Well that's ok, I still love you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
hehe, who said that i was going to get drunk?! HELL YES! Happy New Year's guys!!! If I could state one big thing that I accomplished this year, I would have to say that making a whole assload of new friends kicked ass, especially my fellow T and A members! Thanks for everything so far guys, and lots more to come! As Stacy said, don't get too drunk, be safe, and have fun! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

·
2,589 Posts
happy new years from me also!!!!! :biggrin: i hope every is having fun!! i worked 11 hr's 2-day & i hafta b at work at 8 in the morning 2-morrow 4 another 10 hr day...so my fun will b limited! but oh well...

thanx 4 a fun yr kid-o's!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.