New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,ve got over 25,000 miles and barely had my cat a year-gotta get a winter car! Just wanted to get some opinions: 1. Did anyone else notice a difference for the worse when they had the brake recall taken care of? I seemed to have gotten a softer pedal feel, and I hate it-makes me nervous. It has gotten a little worse, so I'm thinking that it may be time for new pads. That would explain the increased pedal travel right? 2. How much of a pain is it to install new pads, and what kind should I get? Gotta save$$$! -I'll do install myself. 3. Can I change the spark plugs myself, I mean, are the rear bank accessible? Again, no way am I spending $$$ for something I can do myself. Just wish my YoDude would get here to take my mind off all the other things I need to do. Thanks everyone; See ya at C-fest2K1

G

·
Well I'm not one to tell you about the pads......I can tell you that yes you can change your plugs yourself......you just need a long extension for the three along the rear bank.......
Randy

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, Where did ya get the Bosch4's ? I've seen a lot of people have em. And the wires? And while I'm asking for everything else tonight, how much$$? And can I get a burger and a beer to go with that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.