New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, last weekend, I drove out to Pennsylvania with another member to pick up a quad he got on ebay. On the way home, we took a detour to NJ and swung by Brandon's house. I bought his Kam hood from him without any problems. I wanted to avoid shipping, so this worked out perfectly. He was a nice guy, and gave me a great deal.

G

·
Here is an intresting question, if you picked it up, did you put it on , on site, if you did , what did you do with your other hood if you didnt how did you fit that in your car and drive home comfortably at that, if you did, and you kept your original hood , same question applies, sorry to post O/T just painted this wierd picture of you driving down the road with it on your roof tied with rope!:rofl:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
he said he went down there to get a quad, so he most likely had a truck of some sort, so thus, im assuming, he was able to find a place for the hood

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My friend Joe took his grand cherokee with a trailer. The hood fit in the back cabin, so I got lucky and didnt have to store it in the trailer. It was just a very uncomfortable trip on the way home lying under the hood to make sure no hard bumps would damage it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts