New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought from: Idriveacooter

Paid via Paypal on Oct. 23rd....still no item as of Nov. 10th. No email responses, no pm's, no IM's on AIM, no return phone calls. I have filed a report with Paypal....but I'm pretty sure he has no $ in his account. STAY AWAY from this guy!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
RE:Bought from: Idriveacooter

good advice i paid for a part about 2 1/2 weeks ago and still nothign.. i want my part...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Clint sent me a UPS tracking number this evening along with a "sorry for the delay." I will see if the tracking number is working and update this if I receive the product.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

UPS tracking # is working today. I will post when the item arrives and is just as described. I will not remove the negative post due to the item taking over 3 weeks to get here.(when it does) Very poor communication throughout the entire process.

edit: UPS scheduled delivery date is Nov. 13th...paid on Oct. 23rd

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE:Bought from: Idriveacooter--UPDATED

I received the item today and it was not as described....and it took 3 weeks. Thanks Clint!

edit 1: one of the buttons that controls the passenger side map lights is broken and will not work. Clint said in one of his pm's that the console was perfect. A new part is $37. Following is a direct quote from my pm when I ask him if the upper console was damaged or not working....

"Is it in perfect condition? Does everything work? Is it painted or modified in any way? Anything on it I should know about?"
Scott
Next is his response...

"No it cane out of a totaled out cougar that I bought. perfect condition and it is stock color."

Beware of this seller: SLOW SHIPPING and lies about products!!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
my part was just recieved today... i got the drivers side item when i bought the passanger side... it is fine in my case becasue the part i needed orr the latch is identical form driver to passanger side...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts