New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I first bought a hood with a true visteon scoop in it from Crispy back in September, and after a few long nights it fit perfectly!!! :biggrin: Then just recently I bought some valve stem caps that were amazing! Along with a roush fog cover! Plus for being just being the amazing person she is, she let me have some of her most prized possesions! :)

Overall a great person, plus she always have cool things to say! Plus great products!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Wayne and I are going to do some grocery shopping once he gets home from work... otherwise after that, nothing.

I'll go thru the garage and the spare bedroom tonight to see what else I can convince you to buy when your over. :)

need red gel filters for your LCD's on the gauges? or for backlighting on the stockies if you want to scrape the green off the back of them?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
easy on a Cougar... hard on anything else where you cant easily calibrate needles. You should just buy that entire pod from me and make it all red.. if you dont like it, sell it later. ;)

I sold my original custom red gauges to someone... hell if I remember who anymore :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.