New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought EGR tube from NOSSVTCONTOUR

Nossvtcontour (Lucas), chose to ship the product in an unacceptable amount of time. He promised it would be in my possession by the 14th of January. I sent him a PM that day after the mail had come and asked him where the package was. He had not even shipped it yet. Through email he promised the tube to be at my door step no later than the 22nd of January. Of course there was nothing. Keep in mind that I am driving my car with no egr tube, causing 3 CELs. Lean in banks 1 and 2 and insufficient egr flow. Because of that, the car's idle is way off and the engine stalls at nearly every stop sign which is enough to piss anyone off. Anyway, Lucas seemed to have disappeared for a few days, avoiding my emails, PMs and IMs. So I put my foot down and contacted PayPal to arrange to get my money back. Only then did he decide to reappear and send the part I had purchased. I finally received it on the 26th which was 20 days after I paid for the goods in full and 2 weeks after I was first promised that it would arrive.

In conclusion, Nossvtcontour would be someone you would want to buy from only if you are in no hurry to receive the product or maybe if you just enjoy throwing you money around.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts