New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I'm usually stuck with the resolution of my digital camcorder, I got some new high res pics on my site now.....

I had to take some of them quickly
, so the white balance and color is off on a few pics....I got hassled, so I hope it was worth it...

Check it out!!!!

Also, check out "the stereo" and "the chosen pic" and "etc." at the bottom for a few more...

I'll keep this site layout basically the same, and update it often, and I can even use it to post "how-to's", if needed...I really like the earthlink service, there shouldn't be any pop-ups or other B.S. (let me know)....

I may even find a way to post a few videos
...I'd appreciate any help with this...

thank you

·
Registered
733 Posts
tank, tank, tank, when will u learn...laser red rules...all other colors..they are...ummmm..."ok"

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
no kidding... Laser Red looks absolutely breathtaking at night.... its really weird... it looks like it glows ---- obviously Tank needs some Laser Red Owners to kidnap him at Cougar Fest and prove to him that it is far from a sissy color.... heheh

·
Registered
365 Posts
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laser red is for Sissies

It would take a whole army of laser red cougar owners to kidnap me, you better ask all the Light Sapphire Blue owners for some help

·
Registered
733 Posts
im not going to cougarfest, but i doubt that i would have any problems kidnappint u tank
..im Tony Montana..say hello...to my little friend!!..dont comments on the "little friend comment"

·
Registered
733 Posts
i already aknowledged the "little friend' part...come on tank..u can do better.

·
Registered
365 Posts
ALright, to recap, Laser Red and Light Sapphire Blue are both weenie colors meant for old blue haired people

Second, I don't know why, but Daporducer had to tell us about his "Little Friend" then had the nerve to tell us not to comment about it.
Someone must not be to secure in his manhood.

Lastly, If you all can even fathom the amount of people it would take to kidnap me, you would rethink your statements.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
ALright, to recap, Laser Red and Light Sapphire Blue are both weenie colors meant for old blue haired people

JScullin where are ya buddy??? Scully and I are roomin together at Cougar Fest... Both of us are scheming pranksters.. I would definately keep your eyes wide open for "trouble" ... hehhe all I need is a screwdriver and less than 30 minutes and your dash, hood, spoiler and other accessories will be SISSY LASER RED.... hehhe

·
Registered
365 Posts
Scully and I are roomin together at Cougar Fest... Both of us are scheming pranksters.. [/i] >>

If I were you I would sleep with one eye open then. I am the MASTER prankster

If you thought the dead fish in teh back of the toilet was bad, wait till CF2001

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not takin' much insult from all this, sorry TANK.... 'Cause its comin from a guy who wears a bag over his head and figures that "window tint" is worth mentioning in his signature....

As for Laser Red....

I chose the color because it was the same as the color of the lipstick smudge I found on my NUTZ one morning....

Why'd you choose black TANK?

Did you choose it so you could FEEL manly?....

After all, the color of your car has everything to do with how manly you FEEL, right?

You see TANK, some of us just exsist on a higher plane of thinking, just because you FEEL manly doesn't mean you ARE manly....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.