New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed my new Borla exhaust today. installation was really simple, except that i broke one of the two bolts that mate the new exhaust to the old one. i spent the next four hours trying in vain to get the broken bolt out. i hammered on it, cut off the head with a dremel, drilled out the bolt, heated the bolt, and hammered on it some more. nothing worked, but it was getting late, so i just continued with installation. i'm thinking i'll need to visit a shop soon to get that taken care of.

the stainless, dual phantom tip exhaust from Borla looks and sounds good. it seems like a quality product. i got it for half-price, because Borla has the Cougar exhausts on clearance. if you want one, you better buy now. they only had two left when i bought this one!

i'll post a pic tomorrow when it's daylight.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
sweet! good luck with the stud

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I finally got off my lazy ace and took my car downtown to get the exhaust fitted properly to my body kit. The shop had to extend the hangers and cut the piping 2" per side, and now the rattles are gone. :)

S&S Muffler & Brakes
924 Northside DR NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
404-876-1718

·
Registered
671 Posts
awesome! i put my trubendz dual flowmaster on but i just havent put up pics...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.