New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Pete.....you're kinda scaring me :ugh:

You dont like....use your computer all the time with the lights like that do ya??

·
Registered
549 Posts
haha looks good.. for a computer i guess- you have a laptop and a regular one??? MUST BE NICE!!! :rolleyes:

haha jk!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use my computer like that (with the LEDs on) sometimes... not always... only if I feel like a true computer geek :)

Yes, it is nice having two computers (I'm actually building a third one hopefully soon!), I use the desktop most of the time, but it's nice to have the laptop option if I wanna surf the web while watching tv or look up howto's when working in the garage.

·
Registered
346 Posts

I took a pic of my puppy

·
Registered
346 Posts
how is this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Chris alphabet's setup is insane. IIRC its like 2 servers, 2 monitors, huge desk, and 2 cushy chairs. Chris is the shizzle. :thumbsup:

If your that bored pete, buy my van for $150 and fix it up.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: Axio
Chris alphabet's setup is insane. IIRC its like 2 servers, 2 monitors, huge desk, and 2 cushy chairs. Chris is the shizzle. :thumbsup:

If your that bored pete, buy my van for $150 and fix it up.

Do you ship? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
If you mean ship as in drive it out there...then no....it wont make it :rofl:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
damn :(

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
You should see my setup.....theres a monitor, and keyboard (wireless), CPU, and even a printer :crazy:

·
Registered
469 Posts
ok ok time for mine.... i have 4 computers running.... 2 in my room, one in the basement, and one in my sisters room ..... my lap top is my server with 2 external 3.25/5.25 air cooled external boxes holding 2 160 gig Hd's for it all..... my lap top has 00 advanced server, coral linux, xp prof. i had novel but i took it off and did the same with the exchange server... just to much on one little lap top. the other computers are all nodes running off of the network. oh yeah and one shared lexmark scanner/printer/copier

1 - 20 of 26 Posts