New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
No one can stop the Sooners...

Chance? hehe... the question should be: should we let the best players out of NCAA to play Sooners? that should make it fair.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I agree, Sooners are pretty much a lock...

K

·
0 Posts
The Sooners do look great right now, but luckily the game is played on the field and anything can happen then. Look at all the upsets that have already happened this season.

All the pressure will be on the Sooners in the Big 12 Championship game and the underdogs have won the Big 12 Championship game more often than the favored team.

KSU in an upset 27 to 24.

Go Cats!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: KSUWildcat
The Sooners do look great right now, but luckily the game is played on the field and anything can happen then. Look at all the upsets that have already happened this season.

All the pressure will be on the Sooners in the Big 12 Championship game and the underdogs have won the Big 12 Championship game more often than the favored team.

KSU in an upset 27 to 24.

Go Cats!
werd

·
0 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade there, but I don't see KSU even coming close to the Sooners.

K

·
0 Posts
How good is White when he is on his butt in the backfield?

KSU leads the Big 12 in sacks by a big margin and I imagine the KSU defense will be introducing themselves to White on a regular basis.

:biggrin:

·
0 Posts

KSU leads the Big 12 in sacks by a big margin and I imagine the KSU defense will be introducing themselves to White on a regular basis.

Ya know........they were talking about such a wonderful defense when OU played OSU. And to quote Bob Stoops, "It's like we don't know anything about defense around here". Yeah, I guess the KSU defense will get one over on us. It's not like we have the best defense in the nation or anything. :) Oh but we don't wanna talk about the complete dismantling of Texas (Insert Acronym here). What is KSU ranked these days.....14......ummm.....ok. But they will win out over OU right? Well, I guess I've seen the light. I may be a Sooner fan, bleed crimson and white, but this year my money is riding on The Wildcats!!!! Go Team!!! Woo Hoo!!!

:smoke-t:

D

·
0 Posts
Will they play LSU or USC LSU has the hardest schedule left so if they win it will be them. I would rather see USC and OU

S

·
0 Posts

hmm... if i recall correctly, Texas Tech lead the nation in total offense... hella lota good it did them against Sooners...
im also sorry to rain on your parade KSUWildcat, but your beloved kittys have no chance...
hell, lets' just make a wager and get it over with.. if you are so confident that KSU will beat the Sooners, than i bet you 20 bucks that Sooners will win... and i will generously give you 2 touch downs...

K

·
0 Posts
hmm... if i recall correctly, Texas Tech lead the nation in total offense... hella lota good it did them against Sooners...
im also sorry to rain on your parade KSUWildcat, but your beloved kittys have no chance...
hell, lets' just make a wager and get it over with.. if you are so confident that KSU will beat the Sooners, than i bet you 20 bucks that Sooners will win... and i will generously give you 2 touch downs...
thats unfair, noone is stupid enough to bet on a losing team =], j/k but really i dont see KSU even getting close to 4 touchdowns on the sooners =[. If they can spank the **** outta Texas A&M (how embarassing, my professor was pissed) why not KSU.

Ill bet you 20 bucks that KSU will win, give me about 9 touchdown difference and it will be a close bet.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: koreanboi121
thats unfair, noone is stupid enough to bet on a losing team =], j/k but really i dont see KSU even getting close to 4 touchdowns on the sooners =[. If they can spank the **** outta Texas A&M (how embarassing, my professor was pissed) why not KSU.

Ill bet you 20 bucks that KSU will win, give me about 9 touchdown difference and it will be a close bet.
lol.. sorry KB, but KSUWildcat predicted a 27-24 win BY KSU... that's why i was givin him 2 touchdowns in favor of OU....
if he's that confident in his team, then he should be all over my bet...

like I always said, back that ass up... hehe

1 - 20 of 36 Posts