New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
well my suggestion is to have randy do it ! i dont think youll find a cheaper price 2 1/2 drive to peoria though but way cheaper i dont think you can ship it to his work but he might let you send it to his house and when it got there hed paint it and then you drive there and get it put on if your serios about this ill see what he can do
and ive said it befor randy is the man and i beleive at least 4 ilneco members fell the same way not to mntion a few of my freinds and myself.

·
Registered
731 Posts
yup randy is the one who did mine and danztigs and amber/jenny/jims tommorow plus all the other peeps i hooked him up with im not sure on the shaving of the hood kaminari is a ral good company so itll prob fit right outa the box (all hoods need to be fitted though) but all the do is bolt it on and then shift it (bend the latches to fit) but jenni could prob find out what installing it took. if you were to ship it to randys what would you do with your old one when you were there? and if you think randy did a good job with my stuff gimmie a few weeks hopefully less than to when i get more stuff and the whole car custom painted.but unfortunatley due to the mass requests for prices ect. i have to be the middle man so lemmie know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.