New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wodering if anyone knows of a good body shop to get a new bumper painted and pu on. I cracked my bumper on some snow and have to buy a ew one. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
CAMPY's is da nizzle! They are located in Oakdale about 4-5 minutes from Dowling college on Montauk Highway. They did a great job on my wrecked side skirts as well as great work on Joe's brothers truck.

PM BazookaJoe for more info. He will give you a number to call and who to talk to.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
get aftermarket!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone but I got my guy. He is my old mecanic and usually works a good price out for me. HE has been working on my cars for years but I couldnt remember his number. I am gonna get aftermarket after the holidays. And no Melissa you can't buy that for x-mas too!!!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Originally posted by: tols1976
Thanks everyone but I got my guy. He is my old mecanic and usually works a good price out for me. HE has been working on my cars for years but I couldnt remember his number. I am gonna get aftermarket after the holidays. And no Melissa you can't buy that for x-mas too!!!
:poke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts