New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. Where can I get some nice stuff for a low price. I have been lookign at customcougars.com but there stuff is expensive. I have a great idea for my ride just need money and cheap parts. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
884 Posts
When dealing with your car, there isnt any "cheap" parts. Best bet would be to hang out in the for sale section and update every so often. Here you can find cheaper stuff for sale, and still in good condition. I got my borla and hood for only $250....Cant beat that price with a stick.

N

·
0 Posts
yeah man i feel ya, car parts are very expensive. Just keep your eye out on here and Ebay.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I would not go cheap at all on a body kit. In the long run you are actually paying more in a lot of cases. If you cheap out on the kit your gonna spend more getting it painted/fitted/installed. I know the cost of simply fitting/fixing a "cheap" bodykit could cost as much (or even more) as the body kit was purchased for, and thats without painting it. Spend the extra money up front, and get decent pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts