·
Registered
1,856 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CougarGuy939 said:
Instead of bashing this attempt how about offer links for pics of the others and get this stickied since this is a quite a list

Frost is hoping to sticky this since someone asked and its never been done (and never will be again :)) He wasn't bashing he was just making fun b/c i was saving one at a time. (worried that my computer would freeze or something and i have to start all over)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
20COUG00 said:
Im pretty sure the no limit is the same as wings west.
No! Not even close.

And just because something isn't produced any more doesn't mean it shouldn't go on here, IMHO. Even though you may not be able to purchase it "new", there are still used kits out there. Make a note on the original thread saying "out of production" or whatever, just to clarify.

Good work, BTW; thanks for making this!

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
20COUG00 said:
Frost is hoping to sticky this since someone asked and its never been done (and never will be again :)) He wasn't bashing he was just making fun b/c i was saving one at a time. (worried that my computer would freeze or something and i have to start all over)
Exactly.

Try PM'ing GrandMasterKhan to have this stickied.

Good info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ I did nothing happened.

Bennet i agree. Frost was just bashing b/c i was doing some at time and did the non made one last since i had to search for pics. If anyoe has anymore dont be afraid of posting them up, and if anyone wants to do hoods and grills that would be huge also. :)

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
beat me to it :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unknown2k said:
your missing the whole revolution kit.. see my link in my sig for the front and krazy kustoms has the rest..

edit: and aero extreme sides... there out there, rare but out there.

revolution is extreme dimesions.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^I already said if someone wanted to do it, it was hard enough doing the kits. Also yes the revolution kit the same name as the bomber kit, which i made from extreme dimensions. Ill change the name for you tho.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.