New Cougar Forum banner

Body Kit Question

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  dalaster88 
#1 ·
So i'm looking at purchasing a body kit this winter or fabbing up my own creation acttually and i'm curious what you would think of a Drift Front End with Roush side skirts and a Hybryd 2 rear. I'll have them set so they all line up and that bottom and stuff like that i'm just curious what you think of that combination of a body kit.

#10 ·
I can go over speed bumps and rail roads no problem at speed limit.
Do you have any suspension work done? Ask anyone with a full kit + GC/Koni combo how they take tracks and speed bumps -- its definately not at the speed limit.

I literally crawl over anything that has more than a few bumps -- sure I could make it at speed, but I prefer to keep my bodykit, paint, and wheels in good condition.

As for the combination -- do what you like. Once its on the car is really the best time to make the decision. It took me going through every kit made for the Cougar before I was happy with my final combination. In the end its what YOU like, not what others like...

E1

#12 ·
Depends -- some of the new bumpers really stick out in the back, and from the front angle it looks silly. We solve this on my car by molding in flares, but that's not an option for most. I'd say take a look at CougarDB, find the various parts you like, and then find out if someone already has that combo (if so ask for pics). If not, its all about what you think from there...

E1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.