New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I am really debatin on making a lil investment, well actually a big one into my car. I already have XTREME front and Rear, Z3's, and Millenium sides on the way. How do you think it would look to have the fender flares molded on also? I know the flares would flow well with the Sides, but what about the Xtreme front and rear. We got any photoshop artists?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sounds like that would be tight as hell man, i am installing the aerogear widebody front, sides and flares on my coug, i also have the Xtreme rear cause i hate the millenium one, check out www.grounddynamics.com for some universal fender flares, i would say they would work out perfectly for you, there like 175 for a set of 4 and they have 2 or 3 styles to choose from.

p.s. PICS when you do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i would say go for it. and i think its GranMasterKahn that is selling 2 flares. so you maybe could just have to buy 2 others. but i would just give it a try if i were you.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
molded flares are always better than just rivited on or however else you would attach them. Molded body kits always says *class* or *proffesional* when I look at them cause you know alot of hard work went into it. I would say you are probably going to be spending a lot to get all that painted and put on you might as well go the whole way instead of skiping out at the finish line.

Tony

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I already got some rough estimates fomr a few companies. The cost is not the problem, now its the fact that I dont know how safe a molded body kit will be for me. I don't have a garage for one. This will be exposed to winter weather but wont be driven in it. So I dunno, i am prob just going to say screw it and get it done.

How stupid would just the rear flares look on a car? I like LOVE the Z3's and suposedly if you get the Front flares it's not to safe to keep the fenders.

I was thinking

Xtreme Front
Z3's
Molded Hood Scoop
Molded Handles
Molded Sides and Rear Bumper
Molded Flares Just on the back

I mean the xtreme rear end is already huge, why not, lol

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
why dont you have the body shop mold the rear ones on first. Then call you. You can go down to the shop see the car with rear fender flares on only and then make your decision. This way if you like the way it looks keep it that way and if you think it needs the front flares then have the shop put them on.

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.