New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been a while since I've been on here.......I finally came to the conclusion that I will probably buy a new car before I install my kit on the ole cougar.

Anyone interested in purchasing? It polyurethane, never painted. I am in the Albany area. Let me know If you are interested.

I also Have a bunch of in the box car audio (2 amps, 2 subs, 4 speakers, box). I can provide more details if you are interested.

Wings West W Type K Body Kit - FULL KIT for 99-02 Mercury Cougar at Andy's Auto Sport

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
I'm ok with you gauging interest for local chapter members here, but if others outside this chapter become interested, please follow the rules that have been set up for selling items:

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/fs-...parts-accessories-rules-updated-2-9-09-a.html

Also, it'd probably help your sale if you can confirm you're selling a 99-00 Wings West kit (front, sides, and rear) as well as providing pictures of it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm ok with you gauging interest for local chapter members here, but if others outside this chapter become interested, please follow the rules that have been set up for selling items:

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/fs-...parts-accessories-rules-updated-2-9-09-a.html

Also, it'd probably help your sale if you can confirm you're selling a 99-00 Wings West kit (front, sides, and rear) as well as providing pictures of it.
I am providing this for local chapter members only...I was a member of the Long Island NECO for a while then moved to Albany...and was a member of this one....I didn't know so many new rules had been added recently.....thanks for the heads up though...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The post is for local members and it is for the full wings west kit 99-00....I'll post some actual pictures tomorrow...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts