New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been a while since I've been on here.......I finally came to the conclusion that I will probably buy a new car before I install my kit on the ole cougar.

Anyone interested in purchasing? It polyurethane, never painted. I am in the Albany area. Let me know If you are interested.

I also Have a bunch of in the box car audio (2 amps, 2 subs, 4 speakers, box). I can provide more details if you are interested.

Wings West W Type K Body Kit - FULL KIT for 99-02 Mercury Cougar at Andy's Auto Sport

Attachments

·
Because I Ken.
1,754 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm ok with you gauging interest for local chapter members here, but if others outside this chapter become interested, please follow the rules that have been set up for selling items:

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/fs-automotive-parts-accessories/99023-sale-car-parts-accessories-rules-updated-2-9-09-a.html

Also, it'd probably help your sale if you can confirm you're selling a 99-00 Wings West kit (front, sides, and rear) as well as providing pictures of it.
I am providing this for local chapter members only...I was a member of the Long Island NECO for a while then moved to Albany...and was a member of this one....I didn't know so many new rules had been added recently.....thanks for the heads up though...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The post is for local members and it is for the full wings west kit 99-00....I'll post some actual pictures tomorrow...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts