New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot decide on what color neons to use on my car. Does anyone have pictues of blue or red neons on a rio red cougar? Please vote to help me decide. I'm leaning toward red at the moment. As it stands I plan on accenting the red with billet aluminum all over my car. Mainly just small things here and there that are noticeable but not to drastic.

Current Plans

Items in red: seatbelt pads, seats (possibly black), neons, any bulbs on car incl. backup lights, tag lights, all interior lights, any exterior parts that are currently black (painted rio red), front head lights, side markers

Items in black: large parts of dash, seats, carpet, apillars, ceiling (if I can find one cheap)<----why tan that is the only damn thing on the car tan what was ford thinking??, other interior items

Items in billet: shifter, parts of dash (heater vents), pedals, knobs, spedo needles, led washers incl rear, wiper blades, rear wing, bumber wings, valve caps, any after market part I buy) intake, exhaust (stainless), battery tie down, strut tower brace, oil cap, etc.

Any opinions??

·
Registered
275 Posts
There is a cougar in my town that's not in NECO, but it's rio red with white neons. I know it's not one of your color options but it does look really nice.

One of my friends just changed out his ceiling in his car and he used some felt from Wal-mart and some spray on glue. It looks really really nice. (and yes he did remove the old cloth) I'm not sure how durable it's going to be in the long run, cause it's so new, but it does look good.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you get some pics of that felt roof?? Thats interesting, I'd like to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by: Keliente
Definitely red. Don't plan on driving with them on tho!
Ohh I plan on driving with them on....at least until I get my first ticket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts