New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what the deal-e-o is over at Andys but I have, even as a business owner, been very unsuccessful in getting in touch with the owner. At this time the donor car has not even been used and the donor is right in the same town! I understand SEMA was last week but this is insane. I just wanted to let everyone know that the hold up is not on my company, the donor car or any other reasons except for lack of Andy's returning our calls to schedule a drop off for the Donor Vehicle.... I will keep NECO Posted.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'm in no rush. it won't get put on until spring for me anyways.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
all my friends have eclipses and i was headed toward that scene
and i kno that eclipse owners hate blitzs more than cougar owners hate drift kits

i dont see why everyone wants one

i could see if it was a less popular design but it basicly the most common kit made
people want the blitz kit so they can be different right

just my oponion

im sure if there are mad ethey will sell good

G

·
Why dont we just use the one im getting made from krazy kustoms.

hey james to redeem myself for those comments you can just make a mold from mine and make some up and sell them.
i mean im paying the money to get it made anyway why not make it easy ive had no luck before with andys either they said they wanted to make a kit using my car and then called and said no cause of the sales production.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am aware Craig has done great work in the past... If he didn't, his mirrors wouldn't be on my car.... All I am saying is the products which were turned over by the shop to another company for production did not meet the high standards... if they did, we would have Extreme Side Skirts.... Craig has great talents that can only get better.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Way to settle the argument and move on James. Craig and you both do excellent things for cougar owners. I wish i could meet you guys to learn more.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'd buy one no matter who made it, but if these were cheaper i'd bet you'd sell a crap load more of these things, kinda like how the drift kit is being bought left and right (imho because the price is affordable for most).

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rista: You are correct, however when they are sold cheaper... they are made cheaper.... Also if they make a mold and they don't fit, there is no changing the mold.... However If they are made here in the USA versus overseas, we have better chances of fitting, that is why Andys is testing the bumper on 2 cougars.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ahhhhh i see. quality is number one :). i like the fact that my z bumper has been tortured being on the front of my car and that the only thing wrong is a lil bitty crack about 1/4 of an inch long by the fender. so andy's definately is good, that's why i approached them with this idea in the beginning:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:banana:

glad to see a step forward in this project. please post pics asap please :)

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Originally posted by: hamann
Originally posted by: rista

glad to see a step forward in this project. please post pics asap please :)
ASAP is right. Thanks for the update.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts