New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've come to the realization that it is inherantly boring on here anymore. What happened? I go away and the fun dies? Between people "growing up and becoming super adults," and the lack of total enthusiasm for anything else I'm starting to wonder. What I'm wondering about I truly don't know but I am wondering just the same.

K

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
lol Kris, that post was interesting... I know I post alot, but usually its just back and forth with people. I mean I ve been hard at work on my cougar, but without some major parts I need to finish my winter mods, and move on to the spring when I can get it out and finish up a huge mod, I ve been just chilling.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I agree that there are some slow spots on here. The newbies that were real active have calmed down. And the one member who is never on here, and has told me he rarely checks the boards, is complaining. So quit yer b!tchin' and liven things up then. Even when you come around it's usually just to create problems anyway. As far as the "growing up and becoming super adults," people you are referring to aren't as adult as you think. At least "they" don't need permission to leave the house or have people over.

edit: damn filters

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHH Damn that was harsh!:rofl:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
oh and hi Kris it's been awhile dude nice to see you back again.
I'm not a super adult yet, Brooke says I'm the most childish person she
know and I drink to much I guess that's a bad combo.:shrug:
All my extra time money and enthusiasm has gone into my money pit
oh I mean Cougar.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Mike, we need to hang out more. You drink too much, I drink too much. This could be fun, since we both spend all our extra non-beer money on the cougar...... lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts