New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any pics of a black widebody if there is one? I could have sworn I saw one but can't find it I'm thinking if I want to keep my current kit or do the widebody but I want to try and find some pics of it before I think of doing it..my car is getting repainted blackw/HOK blue flake this winter and I may change the kit if I like it but if anyone knows of any pics that would be great

:) Jess

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
yeah... black is good for one thing... the reflection when clean :biggrin:

other than that yeah, a body kit, ESPECIALLY one with the detail and lines of a widebody... it just wont turn out as nice as say.... a metallic titanium silver - which is what i want to see the next widebody cougar painted :)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
it just wont turn out as nice as say.... a metallic titanium silver - which is what i want to see the next widebody cougar painted :)
I want to see: :bowdown: World Rally Blue! I wish I would have been smart and researched a little more before buying my cougar, I could have saved enough money and g0t that paint job.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Black doesn't show lines off too well.. maybe if you throw a nice light pearl on it, it would look better

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the black really doesnt show the lines much...and I was actually going to do black with blue pearl but then went to blackw/blue flake I was also thinkin blue pearl/W blue flake...I change my mind daily but I think for right now I'll stick with my SW front and rear and razzi sides and get everything else done first that I already have planned then do something else down the road...maybe aerogear front for shows...oh I dunno:rofl:

Jess:tongue:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
actually looking at that pic that Aries posted I think that might be the best color for that kit --- its subtle and makes it look classy... otherwise all I see are those weird rear flares that stick out like tumors and the bizarre ass... its the only portion of the kit that looks good only on the S2000

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Someone asked this before and i was one of the few people who actually liked the idea. I mean look when you go to shows, people customize the hell out of their car and paint it all the usual blues, greens, and oranges. I really dont see how black hides all the lines either, i mean its not like someone would see you driving by and be like did that cougar have a widebody kit on it? and his friend answer i have no idea what it had, it was black, i could barely even tell it was a cougar. And besides, with all the crazy lines in this kit it might not be such a bad idea to tone it down and be a little more subtle. I really like the way that pic makes it look, add some black wheels with a chrome lip and tint the windows and i think it would look really nice.

P

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Aries
Black doesn't show lines off too well.. maybe if you throw a nice light pearl on it, it would look better

add me to that list. I think black looks freakin' sweet! :hitit:

I'd go with silver or chrome wheels myself.

Aries- could you chop that pic again to make the wheels silver or chrome?
and if you have the pic it's original size, I'd like to get it from you, after the choppin' of course - thanks!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Black is perfect for the widebody! I agree with Crispy and OJE! Thats the badest widebody I have seen!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Originally posted by: scottina99
Black is perfect for the widebody! I agree with Crispy and OJE! Thats the badest widebody I have seen!
I'm gonna say that black is second to JJennings old cougar.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Just to let you all know, that IS a photochop of mine.. so it isn't totally representative of what a black widebody would look like..

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I think the widebody in black would look really nice......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts