New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were in a white subaru being all drunk and passed a sweet cougar, was this any of you?

·
Registered
568 Posts
thats all its left out of mass/conn, reporting sighting of other Cougars and selling car parts?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBoi
thats all its left out of mass/conn, reporting sighting of other Cougars and selling car parts?
certainly looks that way.. Pirating threads doesnt even get people going anymore.

".....this town needs an enema!"

·
Registered
723 Posts
I hear that. Actually my car does hibernate somewhat. But yeah there is a bit of a money crunch here on the home front I am dealing with, so naturally that comes with depression on some level.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
i second the money issue not to mention going to school full time and working full time

" im not saying this for your applause,, im trying to tell you a story!!"

heheheh no time for even myself

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
:cry:

And thus starts the Scullin Fund... A charity dedicated to providing John Scullin with Mod Money :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just wanted to find out who it was so i could apologize for my drunk friends a$$ being shown to them.
But if anybody does care I am super amped about a job interview I have tomorrow and a phone interview in the morning :) Anyone with any advice I may need let me know. I haven't had a REAL interview in ages.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's all about the benjamin$, and the fact I ain't got none. props to whoever has money to hook up there car, and a big enough garage to do it in. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Newtown (my town) made it into Money Magazine as #16 in a list of America's most desirable places to live. That means for me all the good places to intern or work are virtually all snatched up by young professionals already... The article reads that only one other town in New England made it into the list, but thats all based on what there is to do and crime rate and local activities and ****... not how nice of a little town it is. It in no way implies that the rest of the places we live aren't HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. I have to resort to working in the mall, and im lucky to have a job there. I was going to be let go next week but too many people quit.

Every day I want to get out of this goddamn state, Go to north carolina or someplace and be able to live with a roommate on my current wages & be able to go back to school or get a realtors liscense or something.

As for mods im hoping to get CougarGT's visteon front.

I need a rear wheel hub/bearing assembly too. Where's a good place thats not the dealership to get one? anything besides fordpartsonline.com ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts