New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around for an inexpensive Black Ford rear badge and found this one. Would this one replace the Mercury badge fine. im looking for direct replacment size. Black Ford Badge Also does anyone know if this is a secure good deal?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
i got mine from him. took some time since it is heading from brazil
i got a red one and a black one. I decided to use the black one. the red one was spoken for but notsure anymore...knappstaman is changing everything...ask him if interested

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also purchased mine from him. Shipping took a little while but made it safe and sound. There really is not a direct replacement size because you are going from an oval to a circle but they are the standard size used in Europe. They do not have the centering pins so you need to line them up yourself once you get your mercury logo off. You also have to stip off the tape residue left over. This is also the same size that you want if you get the european ford grill insert and want to use a black badge instead of the stock blue like I did.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts

here is it installed

and this one

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reason I like the Ford is b/c thats really what the car is but not only that its b/c as it is now I have people always askin me what kind of car mine is and if they see a Ford badge they would be like WTF car is that etc.. Its different and no one in my area would have one .

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
something different.......

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
when i get home i will measure it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.