New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has a little bit od white marking on the lower portion of the center beam a littel paint chepped off basicly... (looks like there may have been a repair there at one point. but with a ltitel touch up paint could be fine... it does havd a front plate holder with it, bought it from Dave in canada. there alsi is a repair on on of the sides but it isn't noticable from the outside the bumper was painted after the reapair and looks pretty alright. woudl be alright for a DD not perfect paint by anymeans but it isn't a bad bumper... looking to get about $75.00 us for this get ahold of me if interested. bumper is located in holland michigna but I can bring it to Auburn Hills where I live if I have a buyer. (Only didn't install this one because I got ahold of a 99 pre painted DTG to put on y car that looks good enough for now...

Please PM me if interested, I don't read your section that often. Will try to meetup for this bumper if your interested.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
im VERY interested, and have the money ready to go, but my only problem is im going to be in college, and will have no where to store this bumper (would be a winter bumper). if i can find a place to store it, consider it sold.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good... let me know what your plan is, it is just sitting at my parents house right now so I can pick it up and we can meet up sometime whenever you want..

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still available

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.