New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got off the phone with razzi since i was gonna order a hi rise wing from them BUT THEY DON'T SHIP TO F'ING CANADA

why not? that is sooooo dumb it wouldn't only cost more to the consumer (me) and if i'm willing to i can't see why

arghhhhhhh i'm SO mad i wanted that wing for like EVER, i even have an eamil saying they ship to canada but it is 40 dollars more.

I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND RAZZI bad customer service and not very proffesional at ALL!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
they might be nice but they are very very very cheap... ask anyone who has had the kit for at least 3 months... i have just the rear air dams and they get chipped like mad

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
double ship a wing? YIKES

to ship to illinois is like 50 us and then to go from illinois to here is like another 100 easy

so 150 to ship a wing that costs 150? ummm i am not paying 300 us dollars for a wing

does visteon ship to canada?

G

·
I don't know why they wouldn't ship to Canada... It can't be the size of the package unless they're shipping via USPS instead of UPS or FedEx. I got my Z3 fenders from the states and the box is HUGE.
Unless Razzi guys don't know where Canada is and think it's overseas somewhere

G

·
well why do people say, "why don't you get the wings west, its nicer".?? maybe to you it is.. I like the razzi kit, it fits perfectly, looks better than the rest TO ME, and it is not cheap, i've ran over the thing and its kept its shape, if your chips, complain about it to them, don't discourage it.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I can say from a professional viewpoint that of all the kits available to us that razzi has the poorest quality overall. I had razzi sides on my car for a few months. they were like $110 per side and are made of abs plastic. i never and i mean never would have gotten them if i knew they were abs. they would have about $20 in material to make the sideskirts and dealer cost was like $110. i had even set up a dealer acct with them. greg just get a ww kit that is eurothene, is strong and looks good. same with the wing. the ww wing and razzi look the same but the fiberglass quality of the ww is superior. i have talked to many people that had problems with razzi wings that had stress cracked and actually split. wings west is aesome to deal with too. i purchased tons of kits and wings through them with no problems

G

·
This just totally changed my view of the Razzi wing. I was going to buy this in a couple of weeks, but if they do not ship to Canada then I will go with a WW dealer in Canada and get the WW wing even though it will cost more. Someone should maybe e-mail Razzi with this thread so they know that their poor service is and will cost sales.
Marc

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i sent them a nasty email but i didn't mention this thread.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Well, hold on a second now.

I've had my Razzi kit since last July, and aside from some small scratches due to tire center stupidity or driver mistake, I've been VERY PLEASED with the whole kit, front air dam, side skirts, and rear defusers and I'm planning on getting the turbo wing soon.

The small scratches can easily be painted over by a bottle of touch-up paint.

Even with some HARD knocks and bumps I've had on the front wing ans side skirts, a couple of which knocked part of the wing off, it has held its shape perfectly. I've even had part of the left side skirt scrape the pavement hard, and the only damage was a couple of scrapped up bits of the pavement on the skirt that easily rubbed of.

So I've been more than happy with my Razzi kit and I continue to recommend it to anyone looking to get a kit for their car.

Just my $.02.......

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm lost...why should consumers 'BEWARE OF RAZZI???' For whatever reason Razzi won't ship to Canada, it's no reason to urge other's to avoid their products.

You sent a nasty email? I hope you haven't told them your from NECO. Sumone had to work to set up relations between Razzi and NECO, giving us a generous discount on their products. It'd suck to see that fly out the window cuz you got a little upset.

My advice: Go with WW like StreetConcepts suggested. You pay more, but you get better quality.

Later, yo

Mike

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it wasn't offensive

i just made a formal complaint stating how most companies do ship to canada and that they should re consider there shipping policies

i did say i was from neco, but i did it all professionaly don't worry

i find it very saddening they won't ship across the boarder (makes no sense what so ever)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.