New Cougar Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
2,068 Posts
Haven't posted in a looong while but still watch the boards.

I think most of the great looking rides have been mentioned by everyone and I agree with all of them. I would add mine to the list, Upper90 - Visteon Kit, Razzi Rears and ST200 wheels, along with Redbaron1 - Carbon Fiber hood and fenders, and Cougargurl - No Limit Kit and Quad Exhaust through the bumper

Photos of all of them included

Upper90 a.jpg

Upper90 b.jpg

Upper90 at DeHart Damn 2k5.jpg

Redbaron at DeHart Damn (4).jpg

Couldn't find any pics quickly of Cougargurl, but here is a link to the thread with photos that inspired her to do the exhaust

https://www.newcougar.org/forums/videos-pictures/59664-no-limit-car-quad-exhaust.html

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks everyone who provided input to this. I'm making a special project which I will unveil at fest. The photo portion of the project came in the mail yesterday and it looks amazing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wish when posting pics there would be the mods you have made,wheel size and brand...like a spec sheet of your ride. I'm inspired by some of the nice Cougar posted. I mean really nice.
I just flipped this V6 Mustang . The paint was a little tire so some Maguires #2 and tech wax 2 brought back to life. I know its not a Cougar but she made me enough to have a my Boss 302 Eliminator road worthy again witha fresh engine rebuild.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
5,237 Posts
Wade's Cougar is why I wish I'd not purchased the XR wing... If I'm going to do anything to the hatch now, it would be to remove the wing - paint the hatch while painting the WW kit. :sigh:

Maybe not best looking, but she ain't bad either...
View attachment 76529

21 - 29 of 29 Posts