New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone in the 'know'

Looking for a indash DVD/TV/CD DIN sized unit similiar to a Panasonic CQ-VAD7300U. Can anyone make any reccomendations? Price is a main concern spending over $1000 is crazy (like spending even 1000 isn't crazy) so does anyone have any recocmendations for a good unit? I have been out of the CA sport for years now and haven't been keeping up. I won't be running anything major, maybe a 10" and factory speakers, I mainly just want a DVD and TV sometimes. Thanks audio buffs!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I had an indash monitor and dvd player before, and I got over that real quick. The thing I didnt like about them was that whenever there was alot of sun out, it would wash out the picture and make it harder to see. At night, no problems though. Theres alot of nice in-dash monitors out there, though you wont get anything super nice for under a grand. The technology just hasnt gotten cheap enough. I always recommend for people to buy a dvd player and a sunvisor monitor, or something similar. Its much less, and usually the TFT screens are nicer quality. Did I mention it was much less? ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
I've been toying w/ the idea of a sunvisor monitor and dvd/PS2 for awhile now, how is the install for a sunvisor and is there a certain size (depth) to get? And for power, is the stock power going for the mirror light sufficient? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts