New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seriously been up since 4am throwing up every half hour. No joke. I couldn't even keep water down. Near the end it seemed like it was getting serious since I had no clue what could be left in me after that. One of them was so bad it caused me to get a bloody nose :(

I stopped around 11:30 and have just really started to feel half decent. My back is sore, it's killing me. Head pounding and muscles ache...Uh, I wanted to die.

·
Registered
83 Posts
:puke:
I think you've got a flu virus.
:puke:
I hope you're feelling better now and on the road to recovery.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
yeah sounds like the flu,, what i do when im sick is when i lay down i put on sweat pants and a sweatshirt and triple up on the blankets a sweat it out .. it seems to work for me
also try comtrex . or contact.. those flu meds rock

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nyquill: The night time coughing, aching, sneezing, runny nose, #uck you up so you can sleep medicine.

It is the miracle drug!

Good luck...

:puke::cover:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
haha yeah, nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, how the hell did i wind up on the kitchen floor medicine.

i just went through some similar symptoms, but i dont think my friends 21'st birthday party was a virus.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
nyquil is so good that it should be illegal .. hmmmm nyquil good stuff ,, i swear one time i tripped off that stuff

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Originally posted by: Knibbs
nyquil is so good that it should be illegal .. hmmmm nyquil good stuff ,, i swear one time i tripped off that stuff
ME TOO! I lay down and shut my eyes, but could see all these colors swirling around.
I wasn't taking more than the recommended dosages, but I was taking dayquil all day and then nyquil at night.
I'm also a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, so I stopped taking full dose of ANY cold medication after that.
Tavist D is the bomb too. it used to numb the whole back of my head!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
You can trip off of dramamine but you have to eat like 2 packs. A friend did it and said it hurt to think.

You can get drunk off of Nyquil... did that by accident.

and you can trip face off of Robitussen Max Cough. It's the Dextromethorphanhydrobromide (DXM) that does it. "Robo Tripping."
The effects sound cool but come ON... Drink a whole bottle of ROBITUSSEN??? :puke:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
eww yucky
do you also like the taste of black licorice and black jelly beans?
or what about that Zambucca alcohol stuff?
blech

btw scullin, you still sicky?
I heard a blip on the news briefly this weekend that there were some crazy flus going through your part of MA lately.
don't be passing that shat up this way!

·
Administrator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup. I'm ok now I guess. Sunday I was rid of the headache but still had a bit of a cough.

Something weird tho...I no longer have an appetite. At least, not like I used too. For example...I was starving Saturday night so I made some Raymen Noodles. I didn't even finish the cup & I was full. This morning I had a cup of cereal and it kept me full until lunch time. Which is really weird cause I would normally get hungry around 10 and have a snack on break.

I'm not complaining about this part tho. Hopefully it lasts :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts