New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some before and after pics of my ride. I've added a few mods.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
nice man, welcom to the fneconmo (former new edge cougar owners now mustang owners) haha.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nice stang! love that sonic blue. That a cervini kit? you gotta get the Cobra R wing to complete the kit dude! Looks amazing.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i need to get pics of my cobra bumper. hell i need to finish the out side of my stang.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Clutch said:
Looks good, please don't get the R wing.
indeed the r wing belongs only on a true r

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a cervini's front R bumper but a OEM Ford hood. Never gonna put an R wing on it. I think it's ricey :)

I don't quite care for my R bumper any more though. It was too low with 17" wheels (cobra's) so I had to get 18's (saleen). It's actually worse now because more paint has come off. I'm probably going to get a full saleen kit instead and just leave the hood.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
that sir is from poor prep work. i was tellin joey tonight, im not sure if i want to do the terminator hood or mach 1 hood with a shaker system.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like I'm going to scrap the bumper and just get an 03 Cobra bumper. Would like the Saleen kit, at least the front fascia but I've heard about the terrible quality of them. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Same here... No pics

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Reviving old thread :) The hood vents have cracked now too. The paint bubbled in just that spot...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts