New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been to NECO for a while. Since the beginning of the year. Alot has gone on lately. Had a baby on Valentines Day. Split up with the fiance and have been working my rear off.

If any of you are around the Thomasville, NC area let me know.

How's it been hangin Micah?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I'm a part time cop in Thomasville, and still have the Cougar.

What questions do you have. If I don't know the answer I do know where to look them up or ask someone that should know.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I can't think of any right now, but a lot of people wonder about tail covers being legal. Do you have a cardomain or a cougardb or is the ride stock? We should probably have a Carolina Neco meet sometime soon... I just read back through NCcougarguy99's intro thread an realized how many people are in the Carolinas.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow! Your a part time cop in the city which i live?? If you see my car riding around please dont pull me cause i swear i didnt know that girl was a prostitute..j/p:biggrin:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the painted tail light covers. Well, one anyway, some prick decided he needed it more than I did.

I don't know if I have seen that white Eclipse in town or not. I may have to keep an eye out for it/ :rofl:

Here it is verbatim from North Carolina General Statute 20-129.1 (I took out the crap about buses and tractor trailers)

§ 20‑129.1. Additional lighting equipment required on certain vehicles.

(7) Front clearance lamps and those marker lamps and reflectors mounted on the front or on the side near the front of a vehicle shall display or reflect an amber color.

(8) Rear clearance lamps and those marker lamps and reflectors mounted on the rear or on the sides near the rear of a vehicle shall display or reflect a red color.

(9) Brake lights (and/or brake reflectors) on the rear of a motor vehicle shall have red lenses so that the light displayed is red. The light illuminating the license plate shall be white. All other lights shall be white, amber, yellow, clear or red

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Oh sweet, you have tail covers... how much is done to your car? Can we see it? Thanks for the information, another quick question, if I tint the sidemarkers I'm sure that isn't a problem, since they aren't required in the U.S., but what about tinting the orange reflector in the headlights?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts