New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to know how to become a member of LS NECO that and if any one knows where i can get a headlight assembly right side for a 99 cougar the info would be nice

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
As far as becoming a member, just visit www.lonestarneco.com, and click on members, then register. I would like to be the first to officially welcome you to LSNECO. As far as the headlight, go to www.car-part.com, and search for it there. Where in Texas are you located? We have meets all year, and hopefully you would be able to make a few of them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Need.... Welcome to Lonestar... I just may have what you are looking for...

Chris (Jester)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm located about 30 minutes north of Houston in a small town called Cleveland. Thanks for the warm welcome I'll check the web site

Hey Jester let me know what you have..............................

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just tried Lone Star NECO a couple of times but as soon as i got through the register info and clicked register it would say the web site is unavailable.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Hello There!
Although I'm the President of Lone Star NECO,
I'm not involved in the maintenance of the website (I'm definitely NOT the computer-guru of Texas), so I can't help you there, BUT did see your post and wanted to post here myself and offer you a warm welcome to Lone Star NECO!

You don't actually HAVE to register on our website to become a member...Just stopping by the Lone Star NECO boards here on Fastcougar is fine, and attending the meetings is a big plus!

I live in El Paso, which is quite far from most of our membership, so making meetings isn't my strong point either, but I plan to visit San Antonio in the next month or two, so hopefully I'll have the opportunity to meet up with all our "Central Texas" members!

Again, WELCOME to Lone Star NECO and we're glad to have you aboard!

If you should need ANY information about the Cougar or aftermarket parts for it, please feel free to contact me (or any of our other members) and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible!

Sincerely,
Charles (PREZ)

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
:thumbsup: Welcome to the boards, I had that same problem with registering on LS NECO... PREZ maybe someone should be contacted about that problem...

Hey Jester anyword on those tail light covers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts