New Cougar Forum banner

"Beater"fest 2003?!

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Excelcier 
#1 ·
Just tossing this idea out for fun, but does anyone want to have a beaterfest winter get-together for our winter crap cars just to hang out and see eachother sometime during the winter to keep the socializing going?

Just a thought...

#5 ·
185K on my tempo... and each bump makes an amazing noise.... has a slight vibration at high speeds but nothing i can't handle....

this winter TempoDeville is scheduled for it's next tuneup... if you keep the engine topped with good fluids, new plugs to spark, and the suspension in check, they can last quite a while.... even on the 401

btw: the right rear passenger door now works too :)

#6 ·
would i be forced to leave my cougar home (daily driver year round boys)... i could take my girlfreidns accident prone 95 corrolla with 110k if that woudl make me fit in better lol

G
#12 ·
:( My yellow ***** unfortunately doesn't get to hibernate in the winter:disgust: O-well! I still take good care of her ;) Let's hope for hardly any snow...just some on Christmas n Christmas Eve...yeah right!! Why i live in Michigan i don't know....kiddin....i actually don't mind the change in our seasons....just hate drivin in the snow. I would love to put a body kit on my car but not with the snowfalls we have every so often:cover:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.