New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote above.

This is also a time for us to laugh at eachothers piece of $hit cars in the winter, for example, Optimus Prime... no names mentioned! hehehe, or minivans.... no other names mentioned.

We should see about having a contest for the worst P.O.S. winter car or how many rubber bands and duct tape is holding it together.

After voting on when, the next tough part is where. Please suggest ideas.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
for once i totally agree with reptar i always wanted to go to that place but anytime people were going i had to wokr.. so good to ahve a job working days again..

·
Registered
349 Posts
The downside of Kart2Kart is that it's a bit expensive. The normal rate is $20 for a 10 minute session... I usually like to run 2 sessions when I go. You can also buy race "packages" for a reduced rate, which I've done in the past. It costs more up front, but each session can be considerably cheaper.

You can rent the whole track for a block of time, but this isn't really cost effective unless you have a lot of people (maybe 20-30?). I suspect it would be best if we just go during an open session.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As much as it sounds like a fun time, I think we will not have a very high turnout due to the cost if we persure Kart2Kart. I'm thinking something more low key but I'm still open to suggestions.

Since the voting seems to show mainly that people don't care when, I'm thinking that we should target after the holidays when it's more boring and dismall like mid to late January when we could all use something because life sucks in the cold bitterness at that time. Maybe we can even have a "dig your beater out of a snow bank" contest! hehehe.. jk

Anyways, we've got time to come up with some more ideas before we finalize something.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I voted don't care when, but can only make Fridays or Saturdays and will be out of the country from Dec 16- Jan02

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
I voted Januray, but i really meant after x-mas before january... essentially during the holidays... reason is, i'm on the road all the time, and when i'm home i would rather spend the time with my wife... however during the holidays i'm sure sneaking off for a day won't hurt

·
Got Jell-o?
5,308 Posts
Well, wherever we go, it should be a place that supports our hyperactiveness!!:biggrin::beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts