New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone for attending. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a great time. Hopefully next time we can have a bigger turn out and such.

Julie- get them pics up! i'm dying to see how they all turned out, because i hardly took any :(

I hope everyone got home safe. We just got home.... Flying at 95 most of the time we shaved an hour off our time lol.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I told Chas that this was one of the greatest weekends i've had in a LONG time..

Anyway, some of the pictures came out a little blurry, so that's the last time i'm taking my dad's camera! I couldn't really figure out how to work the damn thing!

I'll post some of the better pictures in a minute, I'm going to rename them and then i'll post them!

Julie

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Picture time!

Julie

P.S. This is only a few of them... don't be mad if you were there and your picture didn't make it because i have to get some of them resized... so they will be up shortly!

Attachments

·
Registered
713 Posts
Looks like ya'll had a fun meet. I'm gonna help Julie out here a bit and post some of her pics...

Z (jason)

EDITIn accordance with Julies post below, I have since removed the picture with George in it. This was my fault, I was trying to find which pics she sent me and which I had for myself. The picture of George was not from the DSN meet, it was from a "mini" meet I had with him to pick up some neons. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thank you Jason! I was having some problems...

Anyway, those are the best pics I could get... I'm sorry they are fuzzy but I need to work on my being more steady when I take pictures!

Julie

Edit: I just noticed that George's pic was in there, NOTE: George was NOT at the meet but the picture must have been from the DSN meet :) So it's ok to include it!

·
Registered
434 Posts
What up? lol Awesome weekend! Glad i got to finally meet some more of ya's! lol, anyway mah girl and i have close to a hundred pics, when we get them enhanced so you can acctually see some of them, i'll put them on my yahoo photo's and post the link...she's in the process of doin all that right now...i'm juss waitin for the CD and the rest of the film to be developed...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ok Julie what is up with the only picture in focus is the one of Chaz :) Looks like you guys had fun...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I know the only pic in focus is Chas but I can't help that.. haha.. he's just so *fotojenikal!* I don't honestly know what happened to the other pics but that's what ya get when you use a new camera without some test pics first! Oh well... :)

Julie

·
Registered
713 Posts
Here's another pic Julie wanted me to show ya'll.....it involves her two favorite things.

Z (jason)

EDITHERE JULIE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts