New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered

Registered
San Francisco Bay Area.
Ok I鈥檓 in Pennsylvania. I really like your seats. Probably cost too much to ship. But I鈥檇 be interested in others. Just let me know then thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I鈥檓 in Pennsylvania. I really like your seats. Probably cost too much to ship. But I鈥檇 be interested in others. Just let me know then thanks

Yeah they would be freight, but are quite expensive to ship. All other parts are up though, except the wing, intake, and exhaust.

Registered
Yeah they would be freight, but are quite expensive to ship. All other parts are up though, except the wing, intake, and exhaust.
Ok, I know I wanted to ship a hatch and they want a little over $100 to ship that. Must be on a pallet. Is it a stick or automatic? I鈥檒l get a list together and let u know. Thanks Tim

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I know I wanted to ship a hatch and they want a little over $100 to ship that. Must be on a pallet. Is it a stick or automatic? I鈥檒l get a list together and let u know. Thanks Tim

Auto.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
sorry for your loss, mate.

what's that rear wing? It looks different than what I'm used to seeing.
It鈥檚 the special edition 鈥渧isteon鈥 body kit wing. It鈥檚 the same part number and everything you鈥檒l see from a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Registered
It鈥檚 the special edition 鈥渧isteon鈥 body kit wing. It鈥檚 the same part number and everything you鈥檒l see from a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
It鈥檚 not the visteon body kit. It鈥檚 the wings west body kit. The wing is a high rise wing.

This is my 2001 Zn special edition. It came with the visteon side skirts. The front and rear bumpers lip Kit isn鈥檛 on the car. But I think upper90鈥檚 car had the visteon kit. Just to use as a reference. Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
It鈥檚 not the visteon body kit. It鈥檚 the wings west body kit. The wing is a high rise wing.

This is my 2001 Zn special edition. It came with the visteon side skirts. The front and rear bumpers lip Kit isn鈥檛 on the car. But I think upper90鈥檚 car had the visteon kit. Just to use as a reference. Thanks

Ah gotcha! Someone on an earlier thread called it a visteon...

Also get some sandpaper for the headlights mate!

Registered
Ah gotcha! Someone on an earlier thread called it a visteon...

Also get some sandpaper for the headlights mate!
Yep I know, it鈥檚 a project right now. Working on as I get time. I had to replace the transmission and clutch here last month. Trying to fix things as I get time. I have a 2000 that鈥檚 in better shape.

Administrator

This is my 2001 Zn special edition. It came with the visteon side skirts. The front and rear bumpers lip Kit isn鈥檛 on the car. But I think upper90鈥檚 car had the visteon kit. Just to use as a reference.
There is no Visteon rear lip; the Visteon kit included the front lip, partial side skirts as shown, and rear wing.

Registered
There is no Visteon rear lip; the Visteon kit included the front lip, partial side skirts as shown, and rear wing.
I could of swore there was a split rear. Wasn鈥檛 a full just partial for the sides of the bumper. I鈥檒l look for a picture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts