New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GO GO GO SHORTY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, I'M GONNA PARTY LIKE, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! :banana:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Dude, Happy B-day. Let party like its your birthday......at your place. We are all ready for that meet now!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally posted by: yakko69
Dude, Happy B-day. Let party like its your birthday......at your place. We are all ready for that meet now!!!
Hmmm, someone is post whoring

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally posted by: yakko69
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, someone is post-whoring
:loser:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
happy bday! how old?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you everyone. i hit 25. 1/4 of a century. didnt get waisted for my b-day :(
but on Sat. i will be a drunken monk. litterally. going to a bar thats having a costume party.

if anyone wants to go...let me know i'll let you know where it is. i havn't gone drinking with any of you yet and would love the opportunity.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll get back to you, gotta make a phone call

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am so sorry everyone! my girlfriend didn't have good directions. you know, when you see a 711 turn at the 2nd road after that, then make a right or maybe a left... you know something like that. Pablo i was actually going to call you when we got there but, my girlfriend was sick and we were just going to "make an appearance" we ended up staying only an hour.

i was upset, only like 5 other people dressed up. me = and pimpin monk, kid rock, a clown, a vampress, a kitten, and a witch. the entertainment was pretty good but i only got to hear alittle bit of. he was playing some bob marley and hendrix.

well now that just means that we all have to hit up a bar or something some night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts